Advertisement

Unfortunately, cheap insurance only comes to those of us who have survived long enough to be unlikely to ever claim. I hope you get sorted out with loads of great good news, blessings and relationships Nathan, sometimes it just all dumps on you , eh. I watched your dodge drivers vid on the Youtube (I am not saying a word, other than, anything ever happens like that, ENGAGE BRAIN , relax, think how good it is to be alive, and leave the incident behind, because it has happened, and you can't change it now, and you will never re-educate anyone 'in the wrong' on the road. Big deep breath, laugh at the saddies are stuck in a car and chill. Orra best mate
 Insurance News

Bike Insurance companies make my blood boil. Everything is stacked in their favour.
I just bought a wee chinese pulse 125 thing , basically just as a farm bike, for the fields and such.
Contacted insurance company who shall be nameless but bear a Ladies Name that rhymes with Barrel Gash.
Added it to the insurance and asked when my insurance was due for renewal.
Mid March (this was feb.)
So I said, well just renew for next year now on all my bikes, job done, forget it for another 12 months (never had a claim in over 30 years riding)
I get a letter about a week and a half ago informing me that my insurance was up for renewal. Me being the simple minded person that I am (naive) , assumed it was just thta their 'puters' were not updated yet or something.
Got a letter on Friday telling me I was no longer insured.
So now I have to find money I thought I had already spent so I can ride again. I hate the lot of them.
Customer loyalty from a bike insurance company , in my experience, is a joke. They don't appear to care whether they keep you or not, and offer great deals to 'new' insurers while continuing to rob me blind.

Any recommendations for multi bike insurance with unlimited mileage? please let me know.

All the best Nathan, you've been in the wars, but you survived. Mibbe you'll win a wee prize or something to cheer you up.
If you enjoy archery, I'll make you some arrows, if that would help :)

DON'T let the buggers grind you down.Unfortunately, cheap insurance only comes to those of us who have survived long enough to be unlikely to ever claim.
I hope you get sorted out with loads of great good news, blessings and relationships Nathan, sometimes it just all dumps on you , eh.

I watched your dodge drivers vid on the Youtube  (I am not saying a word, other than, anything ever happens like that, ENGAGE BRAIN , relax, think how good it is to be alive, and leave the incident behind, because it has happened, and you can't change it now, and you will never re-educate anyone 'in the wrong' on the road. Big deep breath, laugh at the saddies are stuck in a car and chill.
Orra best mate
iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya is a technology blog that specializes in guides, reviews, how-to's, and tips about a broad range of tech-related topics..

Post A Comment:

0 comments: