Advertisement

She is my Friend Seema’s sister.seema gave her home address and asked me to come home as she was leaving from hostel to home.
She is my Friend Seema’s sister.seema gave her home address and asked me to come home as she was leaving from hostel to home.
As I entered her home, it was little empty and I understood why she asked me. I entered the home and entered a bed room… There a girl was adjusting her blouse backside with her bra clearly could be seen. I went there and hugged her from back and said you have a nice home. She shouted and there came seema from back…
I was puzzled and took 2 steps back and seema came and locked the door and introduced her sister. She was still in her loose blouse. I was looking at her boobs, she in a embarrassing way shook my hands and I went from there and sat in sofa in hall. She got dressed up and came back to hall..Seema said she would prepare tea and left.

Immediately her sister(Sheena) asked , so mr.romantic tell me how close you are to my little girl so as to hug her from back even she is not completely dressed.
I said actually your little girl calls me pervert and laughed , she also laughed saying is it?
Seema came back and we were having tea and seema said her sister was married 4 years back but unfortunately divorced last year and now working for an mnc currently.
We kind of shared our mobile numbers and left that day.we used to chat daily and at night while in chats, sheena askeed what do you like most in my sister? I replied her ass. She gave a surprise symbol in reply. I said yes your sister’s ass is what that made us so close and I said I even had her sister’s ass pic in my private collection and shared that pic. She said “How shall I believe this?” Then I shared another pic where I and seema were sleeping nude. She asked- “how many times you had sex?”
I said whenever we get in mood , even in malls and theatres also. She got curious and asked does she allow even outside? I said the first time we had sex in open bus stop only.
She replied saying- you guys are crazy, are you not scared?
I replied- there is nothing to be scared of , if you want I can show you how and winked.
She didn’t reply for a sec
I replied- I was kidding..

She replied— No I was thinking how that’s possible… Will you show me but how should I get dressed. These are her questions.
I immediately called seema and said about conversation and she said – poor girl had disturbed life , show her some pleasure ra.

I hung up the call and replied her – tomorrow, dress up in a saree and be prepared for your ass.
She replied — Can you come pick me now please??? I thought she was horny and went to her home.
She came in a saree and another cover and asked me to drive to outskirts little bit. We drove to outskirts on bike and there she stood up on bike while travelling and removed her saree and threw it. I was shocked and asked what she was doing. She said please don’t stop me ra, let me have my wild fantasy. Just make sure drive in a lonely place. I was doing it and she again threw her blouse away and her inners and panty also.
I immediately hit brake and she sat on bear butt on my bike. I saw her beauty and removed her bra also there. She said I need a drive. We drove with her naked beauty for almost one km. She was enjoying a lot and then a light was incoming infront.
So I stopped the bike and she went back to a tree and changed her dress from the cover. No I understood why she brought the cover and she was so pre-planned. We went back to her home and she smooched for a min and she left saying thanks. it continues

iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya is a technology blog that specializes in guides, reviews, how-to's, and tips about a broad range of tech-related topics..

Post A Comment:

4 comments:


  1. hy my name is rehan from peshawar .
    jo b girls internet sy ropy kamana chahte ho gar bet kar 15000 sy lekar 20000 tak mahana to s number par first sms kary 03009014305 free guide karonga
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. 03340813893 sadia malik islamabad ki cl girl ha fone sex b krti ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any girl secret sex with me my Age 36 year but stesfise sex 03086311150 Near Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ager koi girl ya aunty ya housewife mujh se apni felling share karna chahti hai.ya
    Good Friendship Love and Romantic Chat Phone sex Ya
    Real sex karna chahti hai to contact kar sakti 03499305654 jo barosa kr saky wo rabta

    ReplyDelete