Advertisement

Today was the launch day so I was curious as last year did not hear anything which was so great. This is how a day went by for me in between some tasks, chores, work.
Experiencing a day of I phone 6 and Apple watch.
Today was the launch day so I was curious as last year did not hear anything which was so great. This is how a day went by for me in between some tasks, chores, work.
The first thing is what I really wished
I wish the new I phone would be water resistant for at least few feet deep.
The Small camera sticks out, I hope that does not create any scratch issue from sides around the circle/corner.
Its very thin and smooth hence enhances the chances of slipping and falling. I definitely will need a case for this one.
The live launch was not browser friendly Checked it on Safari, Firefox and chrome. I could watch nothing live though there were plenty of links thrown out there.... none worked
OK I am done criticizing thats what my brain said but my heart LOVES it. I want both the 6 Plus and the apple watch.
Who looks at watch for time. Now its real watch for watching.
I am not sure the watch can take pictures or not or how often it needs to be charged or does it track activity without wi fi, how big the operating dial will be . Does it give seamless experience between phone and watch, can I fly/push something in from my i phone to the watch like kids exchange the Pokemon on DS I am not sure about these things but its something to look forward too.
At the end I must say beautiful design Looks like it has amazing sharp screen.
iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya is a technology blog that specializes in guides, reviews, how-to's, and tips about a broad range of tech-related topics..

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Back To Top