Advertisement

Bring me the stars Still retaining brightness Pluck them from the night sky One by one, choosing most dazzling Like diamonds on the dark velvet Magnetizing eyes, shimmering, attracting Petulant children of the universe Love to be admired and touched
Bring me the stars

Bring me the stars
Still retaining brightness
Pluck them from the night sky
One by one, choosing most dazzling
Like diamonds on the dark velvet
Magnetizing eyes, shimmering, attracting
Petulant children of the universe
Love to be admired and touched

Climb ladder, higher, higher
Toss them down to the ground
So I can arrange them in my garden
As the flowers that never will wilt or die
No water need it to keep the stars alive
They'd bloom with luminosity despite the season's mood

Bring me the stars
So I'll arrange a few in my hair
Alighting my face, giving the glowing disposition
Like a princess on the ball I will be dancing forever
Amidst the other stars ...unnoticed from below
When time arrives in golden carriage to chaperon me
Just another shining dot on the inky background
Blinking, twinkling, laughing

by Margaret Gudkov
art by Natalia Moroz

iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya is a technology blog that specializes in guides, reviews, how-to's, and tips about a broad range of tech-related topics..

Post A Comment:

0 comments: