Advertisement

TOP POSITIVE THOUGHTS STRICTLY FOR MEN ONLY *STRICTLY FOR MEN ONLY* When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. ~By Lee Majors
*STRICTLY FOR MEN ONLY*


When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
 ~By Lee Majors


After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
 ~By Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
 ~By Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things and prevents us from achieving them.
 ~By Mike Tyson

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?
 ~By George Clooney

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
 ~By Bill Clinton

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays."
 ~By George W. Bush

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
 ~By Rudy Giuliani

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."
 ~By Michael Jordan


First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
 Second Guy : "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
 ~ By Jimmy Kimmel
iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya is a technology blog that specializes in guides, reviews, how-to's, and tips about a broad range of tech-related topics..

Post A Comment:

0 comments: