Advertisement

Android vs. iPhone I have to admit that I have been an Apple lover over the years. I own an iPhone 4, 2 iPods, iPad, Macbook Pro, and an IBook. However, in the last few weeks I have been curious about Android. I would love for someone who is knowledgeable to sit down with me and show me what their Android phone can do. The biggest difference I see is that Android allows much more customization. However, customization can be a pro or a con. Working with iOS, I know the "where" and "how" with all my devices...less customization, but as a business person, I know where everything is when I'm on the run.

Android vs. iPhone

I have to admit that I have been an Apple lover over the years.  I own an iPhone 4, 2 iPods, iPad, Macbook Pro, and an IBook.  However, in the last few weeks I have been curious about Android.  I would love for someone who is knowledgeable to sit down with me and show me what their Android phone can do.  The biggest difference I see is that Android allows much more customization. However, customization can be a pro or a con. Working with iOS, I know the "where" and "how" with all my devices...less customization, but as a business person, I know where everything is when I'm on the run.

There are some things that I don't like about the iPhone, but there are a few things that keep me as an iPhone user. Consistency between my iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad--operation and many apps work on all 3...manufacturers make a ton of accessories for the iPhone...companies that specialize in certain areas tend to make apps for the iPhone first or only for the iPhone--and I know that there are a greater number of apps available in the Android market...I could keep my iPhone for 2 more years and be satisfied.  I know people who still have an iPhone 3 and it still works great.  I have had my iPhone 4 for 1 year and I have seen several Android users switch phones 3-5 times in that time frame.  That in itself makes me believe that either the OS or hardware is inferior.  Tell me if I'm wrong.

Phones that I would consider would be a Samsung S3 or some HTC phone.  I like the larger screens but my iPhone seems to be made with more quality.

These comments aren't to say one is better than the other, but for me to seriously consider an Android phone.  Any informative input is appreciated.


iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya is a technology blog that specializes in guides, reviews, how-to's, and tips about a broad range of tech-related topics..

Post A Comment:

0 comments: