Advertisement

Windows 10 Live account bug Win 10 and its MS Live account linking has a nice bug. I upgraded from win 7 to win 10 , everything was nice and all was working fine. One day I had to create a Windows Live Account to get into the MS app store and find some cool games for my son. While signing up I wrote wrong email address and was not able to verify my account. Then I used
Windows 10 Live account bug

Windows 10 Live account bug

Win 10 and its MS Live account linking has a nice bug.
I upgraded from win 7 to win 10 , everything was nice and all was working fine. One day I had to create a Windows Live Account to get into the MS app store and find some cool games for my son.
While signing up  I wrote wrong email address and was not able to verify my account. Then I used the correct email and was able to verify the account  and all fine. It was working fine 1 week or so ,with restarts. Today , windows was doing UPDATES. Everything is fine with updates BUT after that windows 10 is asking me to log in with that first typo email that is not a real email !!! And my old local account is gone , can't switch. After 5 hours asking help from MS "community" , trying to get online help it looks really crappy service because still no comments no answers and no access to my laptop.

iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya is a technology blog that specializes in guides, reviews, how-to's, and tips about a broad range of tech-related topics..

Post A Comment:

0 comments: