Advertisement

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and after several updates over the past 18 months, my phone started to slow down to a crawl. Let's say that I would touch a letter on the keyboard and it would register couple of seconds later.
Slow Samsung Galaxy Note 2 After Update
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and after several updates over the past 18 months, my phone started to slow down to a crawl. Let's say that I would touch a letter on the keyboard and it would register couple of seconds later.
I found the following instructions on "Wiping Cache" that I followed and my Galaxy Note 2 is now as fast as the day I bought it 18 months ago!
Wipe cache partition

If the phone is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the phone storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.

To wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:
  1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
    • Volume Up key
    • Home key
    • Power key
  3. When 'GALAXY Note II' appears on the screen, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold theVolume Up key and the Home key.
  4. When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
  5. Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
  6. Press the Power key to select and wipe the cache.
  7. With 'reboot system now' highlighted, press the Power key to restart the device.
iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya is a technology blog that specializes in guides, reviews, how-to's, and tips about a broad range of tech-related topics..

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Back To Top