Advertisement

Unfortunately I downloaded the update to my Samsung Galaxy 4. The original system worked perfectly and was very logical. This new application is Terrible! The Dialer was difficult to see so I downloaded a Dialer from a different phone system and Trashed the new Samsung dialer. Then the microphone to speak into so you can call a contact had about 3 steps before it would dial, so I Trashed that and downloaded a Google system. Now the Favorites has large photo boxes with tiny font underneath - impossible to read the names. Who in the world has photos of all their service people, other agents and clients who live in other areas?
DO NOT DOWNLOAD the Samsung Galaxy 4 update!
Unfortunately I downloaded the update to my Samsung Galaxy 4.  The original system worked perfectly and was very logical.  This new application is Terrible! The Dialer was difficult to see so I downloaded a Dialer from a different phone system and Trashed the new Samsung dialer.  Then the microphone to speak into so you can call a contact had about 3 steps before it would dial, so I Trashed that and downloaded a Google system.  Now the Favorites has large photo boxes with tiny font underneath - impossible to read the names.  Who in the world has photos of all their service people, other agents and clients who live in other areas?  Unfortunately I'm not able to Trash the favorite application in favor of something more logical.  Now we come to the email system.  I still cannot find the Trash Can for emails that I want to delete.  What a mess.  When you need to cobble together a new system and get rid of an updated system - I'd say that Samsung new application is a DUD!
iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya

iTech Dunya is a technology blog that specializes in guides, reviews, how-to's, and tips about a broad range of tech-related topics..

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Back To Top